Backup your PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices with a single account
100 GB, One userGet Started Today!
Protect your PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices into ONE account, including external hard drives
$79.50/Year $59.62 $19.88 first yearSave 75%
5 TB, One user,
Add users, manage backup for all computers, workstations via Dashboard
$99.50/Year $74.62 first year
5 computers, 5 usersGet Started Today!
Add users and manage backup for computers, servers, Exchange, SQL and NAS devices
$99.50/Year $74.62 first year
Unlimited users, multiple computers and serversGet Started Today!
S3 Compatible Storage
Hot S3 Compatible Object Storage with eleven 9s data durability.
IDrive® BMR Appliance
With BMR Pro and Cube devices, protect against ransomware; Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery.
Imagine that your data is deleted from your devices but not backed up for long, then there is very little or no chance of recovering the lost data. But if your data was backed up with IDrive, you can surely recover it. The 'True Archiving' feature in IDrive Online Backup ensures that your files are sent to your cloud account and stay there as long as your account is active.
With IDrive, even if you accidentally remove a file from your computer, it will always remain on the cloud, which means you'll always have access to your files unless you don’t manually delete files or use the 'Archive Cleanup' process.
What is Archive Cleanup?
Archive Cleanup is a feature on your IDrive Online Backup application, with which you can delete files from your cloud account. The ‘Archive Cleanup’ option compares your cloud account files to the files stored in your device included in the backup set and then deletes the ones present in the cloud and not in your device. This feature is great to free up space in your online backup account.
Your data is secure with IDrive Cloud Backup
IDrive uses best-in-class security. Your files are encrypted during transfer and storage, using military-grade 256-bit AES encryption. IDrive also offers the option of Private Key encryption, which is defined by you and not stored anywhere on IDrive servers, thereby ensuring only you have access to your backed-up files. Not just that, your data is stored in our data center with world-class facilities like smoke detection, fire suppression systems, motion sensors, 24/7 secured access, video camera surveillance, and security breach alarms.
What does IDrive free Cloud Backup Offer?
- Multiple Device Protection - You can protect data from all your PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Android devices into a single account. Unlike other cloud services that charge per computer or device, IDrive securely protects data from any number of devices into one cloud account for one low fee.
- Save multiple file versions - Restore 30 previous file versions to any location on your local computer. The additional storage for the previous versions has no impact on your account's quota, as your storage is calculated only for the most current version.
- IDrive Express™ - Perform backup and restore of large volumes of data in less than a week by physically shipping the data in encryption-protected devices.
- Server Backup - Perform effortless backup of running databases and servers such as MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint Server, Oracle Server, Office 365 Mailbox, Linux Servers, Hyper-V, and VMware.
- Deploy IDrive using GPO - Install IDrive online backup application on multiple computers via Windows Server using the Microsoft Active Directory Group.
- IDrive® BMR - Secure onsite Bare-Metal Disaster Recovery with Cloud Replication solution for SMBs.
- Linux Server Backup - Perform backup and manage all connected Linux machines remotely via the GUI on the web interface.
Sign up with IDrive Free Online Backup account and explore more features!
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
You won't find a better price per terabyte for backing up your devices than with IDrive.
Having reviewed IDrive’s online backup service several times over the years, I’m familiar with the company’s penchant for feature-rich efforts. And RemotePC, which can leverage IDrive for backup, is the most feature-laden remote desktop software on the planet. I like the attitude-if it can or should be done, let’s just do it.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
As a pure storage solution for all of your mobile photography, this is easily the most affordable unlimited option we've seen. And with IDrive's strong track record in the cloud storage realm, it's also one that you can trust.
IDrive is a top-notch cloud storage service.
Effortless remote backup - A versatile and feature-rich hybrid backup solution that’s simple to use and perfectly priced for SMBs.
IDrive - The cheapest cloud storage service of 2020 for all your files. If all you care about is lots of storage on the cheap, this service can't be topped.
IDrive is like a checklist of everything most people could want from a cloud storage service. It's fast, incredibly simple to use, and it offers excellent security so you know your files are secure at all times.
Best overall choice thanks to a rock-bottom price.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.